Grow or enhance your eye lashes and eyebrows! Wink is a natural lash and brow enhancing oil, aimed at helping restore your natural beauty. We've all done it--we've picked at our mascara, forgotten to take make-up off before bed, or over-tweezed. All of this adds up over time. Regardless of how you've treated your lashes and brows in the past, this hypoallergenic beauty oil will give lashes and brows a more lush, full appearance. Don't fake it; enhance your natural beauty with Wink.
Each pen has 65 rotations inside--enough to start the pen and apply for 60 days to either lashes or brows.
This beauty oil is Vegan, Cruelty-Free, Organic, Free of Soy, Corn and Gluten, and Recyclable.
Made in the USA.
Authorized Seller of Wink and Amalie Beauty. Authenticity Guaranteed.
- Cleanse face making sure that all makeup is removed (especially mascarra, eye shadows, eye liners, eyebrow gels and other eyebrow makeup).
- Slowly rotate the bottom part of the pen 180 degrees (1/2 rotation). Do this 4 - 6 times until a small amount of product expels from the tip.
- Gide the pen along the eyelid or eyebrow. Repeat for other eyelid /eyebrow.
- (Optionally) massage gently into the skin.
- *Each bottle has 65 rotations--enough to start the pen and apply for 60 days to either lashes or brows
Organic Ricinus Communis (Castor Seed) Oil, Organic Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry Seed) Oil, Organic Argania Spinsosa (Argan) Oil, Organic Aluerties Moluccana (Kukui Seed) Oil, Organic Borage (Borago Officinalis) Seed Oil, Organic Squalane Oil (from Olives), Organic Baobab (Adansonia Digitata) Oil, Organic Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Oil, Organic Tamanu (Calophyllum Inophyllum) Oil, Organic Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Seed Oil, Phytocide Elderberry OS.
When I was 16, I foolishly attempted to shape my own eyebrows. As you might have guessed, I ended up over plucking them and they were quite sparse! I ended up taking a break from the tweezers and hoped they would grow back naturally. Two years later they looked a little fuller, but not as full as they once were. So eventually Wink Lash and Brow Oil made its way to me and I started to use it. Within 2-3weeks I started seeing a drastic improvement and my eyebrows continued to grow! I no longer found myself using that much brow pencil to fill in my eyebrows. In addition, it was extremely easy to apply and I loved how it’s all natural. I even decided to use it on my eyelashes and within 2 weeks I noticed a huge difference! I highly recommend this product!